Bronze Impellers Pump Impellers
BRONZE IMPELLERS CAST IMPELLERS CASTING LG2 GUNMETAl BRONZE PUMP IMPELLERS
An impeller is a rotating component of a centrifugal pump, usually made of Bronze from sand casting.
Bropnze impellers transfer energy from the motor that drives the pump to the fluid being pumped by accelerating and enhancing the fluid flow the fluid outwards from the center of rotation. The velocity achieved by the impeller transfers into pressure when the outward movement of the fluid is confined by the pump casing. Since impellers have no large blades to turn, they can spin at great speeds than propellers Impellers are usually cylinders with an open inlet (sometimes called an eye) to accept incoming liquid and fluid, vanes to push the fluid radially, and a splined, keyed or threaded bore to accept a moving and chnaging driveshaft.
Weights of Bronze impellers cast from Bronze for pumps: from 200 grams to 5 Kilograms
Material of Bronze sand casting Impeller: Lg2, AB2, Gunmetal
Bronze casting bronze impeller casting bronze cast
Bronze casting Impeller Features:
1. Material: Bronze alloys, Copper Alloys
2. Process: sand casting, gravity casting, low pressure die casting, machining, high pressure die casting.
3. Certificate: ISO9001:2008
4. Standard: JIS,DIN,ASTM,BS
5. Specification: As per user drawings and specs
6. Precision machining: CNC, milling machine, drilling machine, numerical lathe, all types of lathe.
7. Surface finish process: polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, anodizing, electroplating, mirror polishing.
8. Service: OEM service available.
9. Product: all kinds of machined Bronze casting for pumps motors, sanitary fittings, pipe fittings, plumbing equipments etc.
10. Advantage: High quality and strict delivery time.
|You may want to check||Enquiry|