Conex bronze specialize in casting of SAE 660 Copper Bronze alloys in their casting foundry. Conex offers sand casting investment casting shell moulding lost wax casting centrifugal casting die casting of various Bronze Copper alloys.
Bronze SAE 660 or UNS C93200 is highly utilized in general industry, as it is perfect for medium-duty jobs. This is a fine, compact, stable bronze with good antifriction properties.
Its traction resistance is 35,000 psi and it has a hardness of 60 to 65 HB.
Bronze SAE 660 usage
- Bronze fittings for Washing machines
- bronzeBearings for presses
- Pump rotors and impeller parts
- Bronze Pumps Pump parts impellers fittings
- Thrust washers
- Bronze hose couplings Hose connectors
- Bronze valve bodies
- Bronze pump bodies
- Bronze electrical grounding connectors
- Bronze ground rod clamps
- Bronze grounding clamps
- Machinery parts
- Valve seats
- Automotive accessories
Chemical Composition of Bronze SAE 660